Follow us on google+ twitter facebook instagram SIGN UP
forgot your password?

Overseas Landlords

If you are planning to rent out your property whilst going overseas, you may be liable for tax on this income and, therefore, you should seek professional advice from an Accountant and/or Tax Adviser. Many overseas landlords are eligible to have their income paid to them with no UK tax deductions.  To gain confirmation of such, you will need to complete the form below and, if appropriate, the Inland Revenue will issue you with a unique number that they will in turn forward on to us.



NRL1i Form/Information (Non-Resident Landlords - Individuals):  Click Here


On the move ... phone

The cookie settings on this website are set to allow all cookies to give you the very best experience. If you continue past this page without changing these settings, you consent to this. You can change your cookies settings at any time in your browser.

More Information
Close This Message