There are a wide range of policies available to landlords, and it is important to pick the policy that gives you the best cover to protect yourself and your investment.  Policies range from basic buildings and/or contents to more specialist policies with liability cover, emergency assistance, protection of the rental income with rent guarantee and legal cover.  Some policies have special terms and conditions that must be satisfied.  We strongly advise you to arrange adequate insurance to protect both yourself and your property.


As tenants, you are responsible for insuring your own personal effects and furnishings.  It is also advisable to take out insurance in case of any damage to your landlord’s furnishings – which may result in deductions being made from your deposit.  Insuring your liability as a tenant could cover you in case you accidentally damage your landlord’s property, furniture and/or fixtures & fittings, that you may be responsible for under your tenancy agreement.

We are introducer appointed representatives for HomeLet which is a trading name of Barbon Insurance Group Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. They specialise in insuring tenants’ & landlords’ buildings & contents. We can arrange for you to receive a quotation by calling our office on 01908 675747, or to visit their website, Click Here