By marketing your property through Alan Francis:
- We will maximise your exposure through the internet and social media – including Rightmove, Zoopla, Primelocation, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter;
- You will benefit from our wealth of local knowledge and expertise;
- We will take extensive digital photographs of the best features of your home;
- We will provide detailed floorplans, giving tenants the opportunity to fully understand the layout of your property;
- We will contact all relevant tenants registered on our extensive database;
- Our fees are competitive and are charged in line with the level of service offered. For a full list of fees, click here.
Estate agents have long been criticised for not caring or listening to their clients’ needs.
At Alan Francis we think you’ll find things different:
- We will listen to your requirements & expectations to find out exactly what you are looking for from your agent;
- Our local expertise and knowledge of potential tenants will help in achieving the best possible rental price at the earliest opportunity;
- We are not just a voice on the end of a phone. Our office is based in Central Milton Keynes and we are open 7 days a week;
- The choice in our levels of service will allow you to have as much or as little input into the let of your property and we adopt a flexible attitude to offer a tailor-made service for you;
- We offer the complete estate agency package, working in partnership with local contractors, surveyors & property maintenance companies, and can point you in the right direction for financial and/or insurance advice;
- We are registered with a number of professional bodies, giving you complete peace of mind.
Our People Make the Difference
We are a local, independent estate agent who have been serving Milton Keynes since 1999 and we believe our people are what make us stand out from the crowd:
- Our team have a wealth of local knowledge and are up-to-date in the developments & demands of the lettings market which puts them in a great position to value your property and market it appropriately;
- We will accompany potential tenants on viewings so that we are there to answer any questions they may have;
- We will pick up the phone to keep you updated throughout the marketing process, during the let of your property and throughout the tenancy term;
- We expect to let your home and have a passion to deliver a high level of customer service;
- In short, we endeavour to look after your property as if it were our own.
As a Landlord, you are duty bound by law to protect the safety of your tenants. Non-compliance carries substantial fines and possible imprisonment. Below is a summary of key issues that we can assist with:
- An annual gas safety check carried out by a registered Gas Safe engineer;
- Electrical safety checks carried out by a registered Electrician;
- Smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors;
- Furniture and furnishings that comply with fire regulations;
- A Legionella assessment;
- An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC);
- Operating manuals when supplying tenants with equipment to use;
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss the above with you and you can find further information about some of your landlord responsibilities on our downloads page.
If you are planning to rent out your property whilst going overseas, you may be liable for tax on this income and, therefore, you should seek professional advice from an Accountant and/or Tax Adviser. Many overseas landlords are eligible to have their income paid to them with no UK tax deductions. To gain confirmation of such, you will need to complete the form below and, if appropriate, the Inland Revenue will issue you with a unique number that they will in turn forward on to us.
NRL1i Form/Information (Non-Resident Landlords – Individuals): Click Here